Welcome to Innermost Healthcare
We’re a private healthcare company, established over 20 years ago, and based at our own state-of-the-art private clinic in Cardiff.
Founded and led by Dr Robert Bryan Beattie MD FRCOG (a current Consultant in Obstetrics, Fetal and Maternal Medicine in the NHS), we provide the very latest technologies, services and expert advice in pregnancy care, women’s health and hereditary genetic testing.
Working only with accredited experts and professionals, we bring together a dedicated team of Consultants, Practitioners, Therapists, Sonographers, Midwives, Nurses and Administration Assistants. You’ll be reassured that:
- we’re registered with and regulated by Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) and the General Medical Council (GMC)
- we’re listed on the Data Protection Public Register
- our clinical and therapy staff are all fully qualified, trained and registered with their professional colleges and associations
- our company, clinic and staff are fully insured including the separate specialist insurance required to undertake diagnostic pregnancy scans
- you won’t have to be referred elsewhere or wait for medical review if problems arise with your tests or scans as we’re backed by expert Consultant Clinicians
We’re always delighted to answer your queries and discuss our services.
Innermost Secrets Limited trading as Innermost Healthcare is fully regulated by Healthcare Inspectorate Wales as an Independent Medical Clinic.
Our Company Values
We’re owned and run by Consultant Clinicians who also work in the NHS and so we want our services to complement and support the wider care you’ll receive. We believe in an holistic approach that empowers people to make choices that are right for them.
Our 7 pillars of care are:
- We put our patients and their families first
- We offer ultra-high quality, evidence-based care and services
- We promote an affirming, inclusive and supportive environment so that our patients, their families and our staff feel welcome and safe
- We value everyone who works with us
- We reflect on our experiences and learn from them
- We are always seeking to improve our care and develop our services
- We promote the importance of education and training