About Coronavirus COVID-19 PCR Tests
Test to See if You Have the Virus NOW
- We offer a ‘purchase and collection from us’ service for COVID-19 PCR Home Collection Tests. Please call us on 0345 230 3386 to purchase and arrange a time to collect your kit.
- This test is provided by a company called ‘Everything Genetic’ together with the Nonacus Laboratory in Birmingham. It is not a home DIY kit – you will send your sample in the pre-paid envelope provided in your kit and it will be analysed by the laboratory. You will get your results by email from Everything Genetic. Please note that Innermost Healthcare does not provide either the testing service or the results.
- The test will show if the virus that causes COVID-19 is present in your nose and throat at the time of testing. It does not test for antibodies and cannot confirm if you have had the virus in the past. The test involves taking a swab of the inside of the nose and throat.
- The test is CE marked and the Nonacus Laboratory has been approved to share result data with Public Health England as part of the Government’s Test and Trace programme.
You can read more about the test from: https://everythinggeneticltd.co.uk/testing_kit/pcr-lab-test/
You can read more about the test and it specifications on the Nonacus Laboratory website https://nonacus.com/covid-19/
You can call Everything Genetic about your results on +44 (0) 1270 623 179 or email them directly at email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- Innermost Healthcare does not provide either the testing service or the results.
- Innermost Healthcare cannot and will not give advice about the appropriate time for you to have your test. This is because the official advice about testing changes frequently and travel rules and restrictions differ between countries and airlines. You will need to contact your healthcare professional or your travel provider to discuss when you should have your test.
- Innermost Healthcare cannot and will not give assurances or guarantees that any test result will be returned by a specific time. This is because laboratories across the UK are experiencing unprecedented levels of demand for testing at this time. It is also possible that a test will need to be repeated if an inconclusive or invalid result is obtained.
- Innermost Healthcare cannot and will not take responsibility or be liable for any delays, disruption, travel interruption, cancellation, inconvenience or loss that results from a test reporting outside your required timescale.