4D Baby Bonding Scans
An Innermost View of Your Baby’s World!
Innermost Healthcare is proud to have launched 4D scans in Wales in 2005; we were the first company to offer pregnant women, birth partners and their loved ones the chance to watch their unborn baby at rest or at play (see your baby yawn, cry, swallow, blink and sometimes perform intricate finger movements like waving!)
There are benefits too;
- bonding between parents and baby has been shown to be stronger when 3D images are seen
- some parts of the baby’s anatomy can be seen much more clearly with 4D than with 2D ultrasound, especially the face, arms, legs, fingers and toes
- these scans also give the most special opportunity for parents facing the saddest of circumstances to see their little one and have some treasured images to keep forever
What does the Innermost 4D Baby Bonding Experience include?
Our Innermost 4D Baby Bonding Experience includes:
- a free growth and wellbeing check, where appropriate
- 20 minute DVD recording of the scan (using DVD+RW discs) with a truly beautiful soundtrack from Simon Cooper’s Music – ‘Mother & Baby’ and ‘Nature Baby’
- 4 to 6 colour keepsake photos
- your own personal Tricefy Baby Photo Service so you can download and share clips from your scan and your images
- an ‘Innermost Collection’ gift set
- medical back-up should concerns be identified (our sonographers will contact a Consultant Clinician on the same day as your scan, you won’t have to be referred elsewhere and your imaging will be reviewed quickly by the most senior fetal medicine expert in Wales)
Will I always get a beautiful picture of my baby?
Sometimes baby may not be in the best position or it can be difficult to see baby’s face; if this happens, we’ll give you time to relax in our waiting area, enjoy complimentary refreshments or take a little walk outside and then try again to see if baby is ready.
Do I need to have the usual scans in my own hospital?
YES, it’s very important that you keep all of your NHS appointments.
When is the best time to have a 4D scan?
The best time is between 24-30 weeks so that you’ll see much clearer images of your baby’s features.