- be reassured with a fully diagnostic scan and check
- benefit from our expert Innermost Scan Support
- take this opportunity to glimpse into the 4D wonder of your baby’s world
- share online on your very own FREE ‘BabyCloud’
- keepsake USB with your images and video clips to plug in and share
- 20 Minute Growth or Well-being Scan with 4D/HDlive glimpse
- Baby Gender Optional
- Fully Diagnostic Check and Report
- 4 x Colour Prints
- Colour Video Clips instantly uploaded to your personal BabyCloud (easy, free, online sharing with friends & family)
- Innermost USB with your images and video clips
- Innermost Collection Gift & Info Pack
- Innermost Scan Support (Consultant Obstetric and Fetal Medicine Expertise if concerns arise on scan)
Will I always get a beautiful picture of my baby?
Sometimes baby may not be in the best position or it can be difficult to see baby’s face; if that happens, we’ll be limited to the best images we can acquire during the time-slot of your appointment. We do not re-scan solely for the purpose of acquiring 4D imagery.
Do I need to have the usual scans in my own hospital?
YES, it’s very important that you keep all of your NHS appointments.
When is the best time to have a 4D scan?
The best time is between 24-30 weeks so that you’ll see much clearer images of your baby’s features.