Are you open during the pandemic?
Yes we are. As we’re a regulated, independent, private medical clinic, we continue to offer medical screening, medical care, pregnancy care and diagnostic ultrasound scans.
Available services include:
- antenatal care
- early pregnancy scans
- early pregnancy reassurance care
- miscarriage care
- growth scans
- well-being scans
- anomaly scans
- uterine artery scans
- birth plan scans
- group b strep screening
- CVS and amniocentesis
- fetal medicine care
- newborn hip dysplasia scans
- hereditary cancer testing for men and women
- COVID tests
Our gender scan and 4D scan services are currently unavailable.
What hygiene and infection control procedures are in place and which regulatory body has inspected them?
We’re a medical clinic run by doctors and have all of the routine infection prevention and control policies and procedures in place that you’d expect from a clinical environment. These have been inspected by our regulator, Health Inspectorate Wales.
Our additional Coronavirus COVID-19 measures include:
- regular specialist sanitising fogging of the clinic building
- temperature scanning (thermal non-contact scanners)
- you’ll notice that our clinic staff will be wearing PPE (masks, visors, gloves, aprons)
- changes to the way that we work.
You (and your guest) will be asked to:
- stay in your car until we ask you to enter the clinic building (please let us know when you arrive);
- attend by yourself with just your partner or one guest (no children please);
- use hand sanitiser and wear a face-mask (either the one provided by us or your own);
- check your temperature on arrival upstairs at the door of the clinic by using the wall mounted thermal scanner (non-contact);
- provide screening information such as recent symptoms of COVID-19 or any contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Can guests attend my scan appointment with me?
From MONDAY 20 JULY 2020, pregnant women will now be able to bring one guest to their appointments and ultrasound scans.
Can I still attend my appointment if my area is in a local lockdown?
YES. Innermost Healthcare is registered with Healthcare Inspectorate Wales as an independent medical clinic. You are still able to attend your medical appointment with us, even if your area is in a local lockdown.
We do not advise any pregnant woman to have social pregnancy care at this time (this means gender scans, gender tests, 4D baby bonding scans or any type of unregulated ultrasound scan). Please check that your choice of clinic is registered with Healthcare Inspectorate Wales and displays their logo.
Please call us on 0345 230 3386 if you have any questions about your existing appointment or to make a booking.