Our Expert, Fully Diagnostic Baby Bonding Experience
Available from 14+ weeks
- 20 Minute Expert Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan growth or wellbeing according to your pregnancy stage
- 4D HDLive Technology for a glimpse into your baby’s world
- Baby Gender Optional
- 4 x Colour Prints
- Colour images and short video clips uploaded instantly to your own online BabyCloud
- Handy Takeaway BabyUSB of your scan movie
- Our Innermost Gift & Info Pack (lots of information, leaflets and free samples)
- Innermost Scan Support
Will I always get a beautiful picture of my baby?
Sometimes baby may not be in the best position or it can be difficult to see baby’s face; if that happens, we’ll be limited to the best images we can acquire during the time-slot of your appointment. We do not re-scan solely for the purpose of acquiring 4D imagery.
Do I need to have the usual scans in my own hospital?
YES, it’s very important that you keep all of your NHS appointments.
When is the best time to have a 4D scan?
The best time is between 24-30 weeks so that you’ll see much clearer images of your baby’s features.