Blood tests looking for ALL of the haematological male and female risk factors for miscarriage.
FIRST BATCH Female : 2 Purple, 4 Gold, 3 Blue, 1 Green Vacutainer
SECOND BATCH Female : 3 Gold (day 2-6)
THIRD BATCH Female : 1 Gold, 2 Blue, repeat LA/ACA after 6 weeks
Male: 1 Green Vacutainer
1) Chromosomes (patient and partner karyotype)
2) FSH & LH & DHEAS & Testosterone & SHBG & Free Androgen Index & Prolactin (day 2-6 of menstrual cycle)
3) T4 & TSH & Anti Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (thyroid function)
4) Lupus Anticoagulant and Anticardiolipin Antibodies – please note that both will need to be repeated 6 or more weeks later and this is INCLUDED in price
5) Extended thrombophilia screen to include MTHFR, Factor V Leiden, Prothrombin 2 Mutation, Protein C, Protein S, Antithrombin III.