For Healthcare Professionals ONLY
Testing the Quick and Easy Way
Reliable, rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2
- Pack of 25 individually packaged test kits.
- Healthcare professional use only.
- FREE DELIVERY (mainland UK).
- This product is non-returnable or exchangeable.
We supply Roche rapid antigen test kits to healthcare professionals for use in your own settings. These ‘lateral flow tests’ offer real benefits:
- quick results within 15-30 minutes
- no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- easy handling and clear instructions
- no instrument required
- allows decentralised testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
- sensitivity 99.68% and specificity 96.52%
This point of care test is designed to be carried out by clinical professionals only (includes doctors, nurses, midwives and occupational health departments) in settings such as professional sporting facilities, leisure centres, schools, colleges and universities and workplaces. The test is an aid in detecting antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus at the time of testing. It is not an antibody test.
The kit is ready for use and contains all equipment needed to perform a test (you will need to provide your own PPE):
- test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- extraction buffer tube
- nozzle cap
- sterile swab
- film (can be attached to the test device when performing outdoor testing)
- instructions for use
- quick reference guide